Name:
Location: chennai, India

am curry in a hurry

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

shirdi sai

Its a simple inner feeling to see humaneness in everything we think speak and do.
After nearly 2yrs of wait i was called by shirdi sai to visit his abode. It is such a divine feeling to just sit in the samadhi mandir looking into his eyes. Right from the travel from my home in chennai to entering the samadhi mandir sai walks me through.

Dawarakamai the place where sai lived for more than 60yrs still resonates with his soul. I was asked to spend maximum time inside the sais original home. As a typical devotee i joined the queue that was going to samadhi mandir greedy for a glimpse of sai but again its he who decides what i should do. I was stuck in the queue because of 12pm aarti and i felt helpless that instead of going for mukh darshan (which was what i intended to do) i am stuck in the queue. Sai never fails true devotees i turned back to see i was the last person in the queue so i went to the security asking him to let me out and he asked how many people i said just one and he let me out of the queue. I rushed to mukh darshan gate but that too was closed. Frantically i rushed to the dwarakamai and to my relief it was a relatively small line. Right on time for the aarti i went into the dwarakamai and found a place to sit and pray. Believe me once the aarti was over except me all those who were sitting were asked to leave the dwarakamai.

Sai had ensured that i sit maximum time with him and i left the abode thanking him for guiding me through the entire visit.

True devotion never fails

OM SAI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home